Whether you’re looking for enhanced security, improved speed, or greater flexibility through customizable options and plugins, the best web browser can have a huge effect on your online life. Here, we’ve put the biggest browsers through their paces (plus some that you may not be familiar with) to identify the browser that best ticks all of these boxes. And, if you have a particular concern, then read on to see if there’s an alternative that might be better suited to your needs.
Firefox is back after a total overhaul, and has retaken its crown
- Very fast
- Light on system resources
- Strong privacy tools.
Features of Mozilla firefox-
- Insanely improved performance
- Smart Location Bar learns how you browse
- Places Organizer replaces the Bookmark Manager
- Smart bookmarks
- Streamlined “Remember password” handling
- Native looks for every system
- Improved download manager
- Stronger phishing and malware protection
- More intuitive interface overall
- Souped-up Add-ons manager-
A big part of what makes Firefox so special to power users is its extensibility with extensions, add-ons, plug-ins and themes, and Firefox 3’s Add-ons dialog got the attention it deserved.
If your system has the resources, Chrome is 2018’s best browser
- Fast performance
- Infinitely expandable