HOW TO INSTALL YOUR NORTON PRODUCT ON YOUR COMPUTER with the help of these simple steps mentioned below-
- Sign In to Norton.
- If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in first. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In.
If you do not have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign-up process.
- In the Norton Setup window, click on Download Norton.
If you have a product key you have not yet registered to your account, then click Enter a new product key to continue.
Type the product key and click >.
- Click Agree & Download.
If you have more than one Norton product in your account, Choose the product you want to download and then click Next.
Click Load More if the product you desire to download is not visible in the list.
To install on Another Device, click Send a Download Link. Read I want to install my Norton Product on a different device to continue installing on another device.
- Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click Run.
- For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded.
- For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded.
- If the User Account Controlwindow appears, click Continue.
And Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your Norton product is now installed and active.